Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good Dancings

Like I said before, summer is upon us and all I wanna do is dance. I happened to peep this video by Yelle on MTV yesterday as I was flipping the channels and it totally made me smile. As Oksoundsgood will tell you, I am a total sucker for a fun video and I have been known to do a 180 on my opinion about a track if the video is good. For that reason, I am going to have to do a little more research into Yelle.

Peep the good dancings...

Yelle - A Cause Des Garcons TEPR Remix


Update - These dancers are part of the Tecktonik crew. They have a whole channel of awesome dancing on Youtube!!

oksoundsgood update: Wow, sometimes when you are connected to someone, you will have these "more than coincedences" moments. I was directed to the myspace page of Tepr yesterday from K's post, I began to drift off into a nap sitting in my desk chair only to be awoken by the intro of them pounding drums of Tepr's remix pf Yelle's ACDG. I'm guessing Tepr is a close associate of Yelle, but who knows they could be the same person/people for all i know- was feeling that remix though.
As for this video, the homie Raissa sent it to me months ago, and apparently this dance is the new thing in Paris, crazy, i can dig it though.

2 comments:

Camille Acey said...

This is such a funny coincidence, but great minds and alla that. I am gonna be like Tracy Turnblad and Penny Pingleton watching the Corny Collins on this ish. Paris watch out!

It's Continental Time, kids!

Camille Acey said...

Here is that Say Aha if anyone couldnt hear it over at K's page (I couldnt)
http://hypem.com/track/560288/Santogold-Say+Aha+(TEPR+Remix)