Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wha' Happened?


Picture credit

So we happened to hear the newly leaked Lil Wayne album and me and Oksoundsgood are NOT impressed. What happened here? This was supposed to be one of the best albums of the decade....Disappointed is not even the word. I don't even know what the word is. Certainly something more dramatic, more dire, but frankly I don't even wanna talk about it.

Excuse me, I have to get back to this Wale mixtape.

oksoundsgood edit: Still love you though weezy (no homo) and for the record, I am feelin about a third of the tracks but overall not that hot, especially compared to like Dedication 2. I think alot of people who are raving over this being a superb album where just anticipating it for so long that thatd be hapy with anything, anyways back to Dedication 2 and Wale.

0 comments: