Monday, December 14, 2009

Badu & Weezy!!! Powers Combine

So just like a second ago, OKSG wrote me to tell me that somewhere there was a new Erykah Badu & Lil Wayne track floating around somewhere. A bit of quick sleuthing proved that there was a very rough rough bit of this awesomeness. It's called "Jump in the Air and Stay There" and there are (according to the ever-reliable Okayplayer crew) ten different versions featuring ten different MCs and it's uncertain whether the track will make the album. Well, I, for one, can't wait to hear all ten, but a muffled version of one works for me for now. Hope it makes the cut.



This news comes on the heels of the glorious news (via Pinboard blog)that Miz Badu's album is pretty much "in the can" and will be dropping early next year. 2010 is already looking like fi-yah!

1 comments:

marian said...

WOw that title is perfect! Now Badu in my eyes can do no wrong musically! love every track by her!
big kiss honey
xx
marian